Boarding Rates -
- Paddock & Pasture Board start at $200 per month per horse. Multiple horse discounts are available to owners with multiple horses.
- Stall Board starts at $325 per month per horse.
- Short term, Lay-Up, and Over Night boarding is also available, contact us for rates.
Training Fee - $20.00 Per Session + Monthly Board (you tell us how many times per week you want your horse ridden)
Group Rate: $25/hr
Private Rate: $30/hr $35/ our horse
We always start all the beginners, no matter what age, on at least 1 or 2 private lessons for safety reasons.
Advantages To Private Lessons:
Advantages To Group Lessons:
- More individual time for your dollar
- Beginners get individual attention to ensure a good riding foundation on control and safety before being introduced to the group
- Advanced riders get individual attention on specific areas that need work
- Great for someone who's experienced a horse related accident and may be fearful
(riders should be at the same riding level)
- Able to desensitize horse and rider to a crowd
- Builds friendships
- Participants are able to watch and communicate thoughts and ideas to each other
Open Show Fees
– to be paid previous to or day of show
Evaluating Sale Horses
- Fee for using our horse and show tack - $35 per day. Additional show expenses include Entry Fees, Stalling & Bedding, Transportation, and Coaching. It is up to the client/student to provide appropriate show attire.
- Day charge for coaching at show - $25
- Day charge for showing/riding your horse - $35/you pay show fees
- Mileage - .45/mile round trip
- Hauling – 1.00/mile round trip, $25 minimum
- Show groom for horse - $50/with your help $25
- Motel and or tack stall is split among clients with showing or schooling horses
- $25 Judging Fee:
4-H Certified - $275/day + expenses